Tactical Brass Recovery’s AR15/AR10/SCAR 17 Larue PredatOBR Brass Catcher – Operator LONG is simply the best brass catcher for AR15s, AR10s, SCAR 17s, Larue PredatOBRs on the market. Designed by and with the end user in mind, the TBR Operator Shell Catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw level mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
**Designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of 9.25" from tip of shell deflector to first Picatinny rail groove on ejection port side.**
- Longer frame allows for use with systems having a picatinny rail starting further forward as shown on the SCAR and most monolithic upper receivers.
- Compatible with SCAR 17 with standard length picatinny rail.
- Compatible with LARUE PredatOBR http://youtu.be/GRb3mbFMKhA
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Highest Capacity in the industry- holds up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (don't try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount, no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ever since adding the swing out arm, these are even better than before and that was hard to believe could happen. My $0.02 anyway.
this is by far the best brass catcher I've ever used . Well built sturdy no rattling. Hog hunting at night I don't have to stop and police my brass. Other brass catchers moved around didn't line up and caused jamming. It on my son's birthday wish list so I don't have to loan him mine.
Great product, easy to install, works without a miss. Best Brass Catcher I ever owned, very sturdy and reliable.
As advertised, well designed, well built and perfectly functional! I really like the folding feature that allows me to keep it on the rifle for carry or when in a case.
This thing is built like a tank, the QD feature is also really nice.
Saves a lot of time picking up brass and cleaner brass with no dust or muddy brass
I just received the bag and I can say that the improvement are amazing on this new version. This is one of the most impressive designs I have seen on a gun part in a very long time. Keep up the good work.
bought two , really great product ! fit my ar10 rifle and carbine perfectly Easy install ! well built !
I put off this purchase for two years thinking it was a total luxury based on the price of similar products of simpler design. I was completely wrong. The functionality of the bag system coupled with being able to flick it out of the way of the chamber is worth every penny. I put it through a week long Montana prairie dog torture test basically unproven and it was flawless the entire time. I spend all winter hand loading cases for my yearly hunt and they are somewhat precious after all the steps I go through to make an AR platform act like a precision rifle. I shot 2773 rounds and came back with EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. This purchase passed two tests: I can't build it myself for the same money , and it worked better than advertised. I never chased brass. As a bonus the bag is large enough to hold my entire bulk individual lots of headstamps and sort outs. As side benefit is that it let my walk miles away from the shooting table and still be organized. I could flip it and toss it while walking and the flap still held all the brass. It works just as flawless on all my .308 as well. This huge and overwhelmingly positive review is so you don't agonize over your gun dollars-- we all know you're sitting on the couch putting a build together in your head wondering why you would buy this first instead of that adjustable trigger or match grade BCG. Surprise yourself and move this up the priority list. Annnnnd yes, I'm secretly hoping TBR will read this and send me another one even though I have the quick attach model and can move it between guns. It's THAT awesome.