Tactical Brass Recovery’s AR15/AR10/SCAR 17 Larue PredatOBR Brass Catcher – Operator LONG is simply the best brass catcher for AR15s, AR10s, SCAR 17s, Larue PredatOBRs on the market. Designed by and with the end user in mind, the TBR Operator Shell Catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw level mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
**Designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of 9.25" from tip of shell deflector to first Picatinny rail groove on ejection port side.**
- Longer frame allows for use with systems having a picatinny rail starting further forward as shown on the SCAR and most monolithic upper receivers.
- Compatible with SCAR 17 with standard length picatinny rail.
- Compatible with LARUE PredatOBR http://youtu.be/GRb3mbFMKhA
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Highest Capacity in the industry- holds up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (don't try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount, no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
switch lever orientation TBR
switch the lever orientation of American Defense mount. no too...
TBR Operator model
don't try this with your brass catcher...
Aerial Platform Operations/training Operator model brass catcher TBR
safety and brass accountability while not building training sc...