Operator model for NEMO ARMS (TM) rifles.
BUILT on REQUEST. email us about ordering.
Requires a picatinny rail installed on the ejection port side within 8.25" of rear of ejection port.
allows reciprocating charging handle on NEMO ARMS rifles to clear the rear inside of brass catcher frame.
contact us for details.
Our 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. Unlike others, our design requires NOTHING to be Unlocked (requiring extra time) for Operator brass catcher to be pivoted out of the way and chamber accessed.
- Highest Capacity in the industry- up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases/35-300 WM.
- TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Utilizes a true locking THROW LEVER MOUNT -no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.
- minimal profile for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- unobstructed view of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- 4 position detent feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance.
- this feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Ships in 3 to 5 business days by USPS priority mail.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
BEST BRASS CATCHER, PERIOD.
I bought this brass catcher for my 6.5 Grendel semi-auto made by Precision Firearms. As I do my own reloading it's nice to not lose any brass or come home with dirty/muddy brass from falling on the ground. My rifle has a reciprocating charging handle so Lew @ TBR recommended this one since it has the clearance for the bolt to move freely. He was extremely helpful through the entire process and returned my emails quickly. I first saw one of these at a PRS match, I was pretty jealous that the guy using the TBR bag wasn't chasing his brass all day and losing pieces like the rest of us. After that I was determined to find one like it and this is it, the best brass catcher on the market by a long shot.
Not perfect, but functions well.
Today I fired 25 rounds through my 338 Lapua Bad News Ar10. 23 of the 25 rounds were captured. The other 2 were ejected out of the rear of the brass catcher. **we sold this unit at a discount with the understanding there would be some feedback and further development. contacted the customer, no response.
I have a nemo omen which is a 300 win mag with side charger. The catcher works great, mounts quickly and does its job with no interference with the bolt function.