Tactical Brass Recovery’s IWI Tavor TS12 Shotgun Shell Catcher. This shell catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, 45 shell/hull capacity, throw lever mount, and NO brass/shell catcher related malfunctions.
EMAIL us about ordering.
- VEPR 12 equipped with Picatinny handguard as shown
- BAG CAPCITY: will hold 45 shells/hulls.
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount,no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with shell catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the shell catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Shell Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
the following colors/patterns are available with additional lead time:
Khaki, ATAC AU, ATAC LE, ATAC FG, ATAC IX, Black Multicam, Multicam, Gray, ATAC Ghost,
Tiger Stripe, ACU, Woodland, ABU, Desert Storm, Desert Marpat, Woodland Marpat.