Tactical Brass Recovery’s AR15/AR10/SCAR 16 Brass Catcher – Operator LONG Length for LMT 308 (large frame) upper receivers is simply the best brass catcher for AR15s and AR10s on the market. Designed by and with the end user in mind, the TBR Operator Shell Catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw lever mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
**Designed to be used on rifles with a measurement of picatinny rail within 9" of tip of shell deflector.**
Fitment is specifically intended for LMT (Lewis Machine & Tool) LARGE frame upper receivers.
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES:
- Highest Capacity in the industry- holds up to 150-5.56 cases /75-308 WIN cases.
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount, no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Operator Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
AR15 & AR10 Operator Brass Catcher Lengths - STD/MID/LONG
AR15 & AR10 Operator Brass Catcher Lengths - STD/MID/LONG Thi...
switch lever orientation TBR
switch the lever orientation of American Defense mount. no too...
Aerial Platform Operations/training Operator model brass catcher TBR
safety and brass accountability while not building training sc...