- Range models are intended for static/bench shooting.
- Model with longer frame designed for AR platform type rifles with picatinny rails starting further forward on the ejection port side such as the LMT and LWRC monolithic type upper receivers with the barrel clamping hardware immediately forward of the receiver.
- AR15/M4/M16 THROW LEVER shown on magpul MOE handguard and regular quad rail handguards. requires picatinny rail on ejection port side of rifle within 7" to 8 1/2" of tip on shell deflector.
- High Capacity-will hold over 120 .223 Remington cases! 50 .308 Win cases....
- Collapsible-folds up to give a low profile when not in use or stored.
- frame flexes to allow shooter to observe and access the chamber in the event a malfunction needs cleared.
- Bag design allows for dissipation of gases coming from ejection port to avoid obscuring view or irritating your eyes!
- Won't scratch your rifle's receiver! Made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- Will not interfere with your choice of optics or mounts.
- uses a true THROW LEVER MOUNT with locking lever NO TOOLS REQUIRED. (not a reworked scope mount requiring an allen wrench to adjust) mounts to picatinny rail so it will not sag under the weght.
- Stainless steel self-locking fasteners. made from durable/flexible, solvent resistant ABS plastic.
- AVAILABLE in LEFT handed version, email us before ordering. 7 ounces ships in 3 to 5 business days Priority Mail.
- NOT COMPATIBLE with HK MR762 or Larue Tactical PredatOBR. contact us for details.
click on the link below to see available color swatches/patterns.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
switch lever orientation TBR
switch the lever orientation of American Defense mount. no too...
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers
Range vs Operator AR15 & AR10 Brass Catchers This video is to ...
Best AR15 and AR10 Brass Catchers - TBR Buyer's Guide
What are the best brass catchers for AR15s and AR10s? Tactical...
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product works perfect sure beats crawling around in the grass looking for brass!
The tactical brass recovery brass catcher is unbelievably awesome! I have tried out several other models from other companies and they all went into the trash... My first range trip with this unit was eye opening as to what a great investment this piece of gear is. I first heard about it from John at 8541 Tactical and thought, shoot if he approves it must be good. I installed an MLok rail on all my rifles so this unit transitions easily from rifle to rifle. On my large frame AR in 308 Win, this was extremely convenient for brass recovery at the range. I was doing load development and it was great for checking brass for pressure signs etc instead of chasing down cases all over the range. Also, for competition this is going to be a HUGE advantage. Most stages require 8-10 shots on multiple targets and I always find myself scrambling in the grass to find my brass. Not anymore! Great job TBR team! By once and cry once, this is easily worth the investment.
This is the third AR 15/AR 10 LONG FRAME brass recovery system I have purchased. I also have a short frame version. I keep coming back to TBR because it is the only brass catcher that stands up to the number of rounds we shoot chasing wild hogs. Some will say the price is to much, but in this case you truly get a great product for the price. There are also some replacement parts if you ever need any. You will not regret buying the product. You just won't.
This is a great product with a lot of thought and good engineering and henceforth functions flawlessly. I've used it on both my AR15 and AR10 platforms with zero issues. I love that it folds flat, is quick to remove and transfer to other platforms, and even used it while still hunting hunting this year. Generally, other designs have caught on brush or fallen off but this was not the case. The product isn't cheap but quality never is and in this case is definitely a value.
I ordered the first one about a year ago. I was a little concerned about the cost. You know was it worth the price? I am here to tell you the answer is yes. It was so good I ordered 2 more. Setup is quick and easy and the ability move the catcher from 1 rifle to another in just seconds is great. Just follow there instructions on how to measure for the correct model, order, and enjoy the product. Then go back and order a few more like I did.
Works great recovering expensive brass while shooting from vehicles! A must for re loaders!
Using this brass catcher on my RRA LAR-8 Varmint (308). I've tried others and this is hands down by far the best. Well worth the money. Don't hesitate! You won't regret it!
My third brass catcher , all for different AR configurations, great product , don't waste your time or money on anything else !
Sure this catcher is more expensive then other brass catchers but it works well and without constant attention. Easy on and off the rifle(s). I use mine on a Ruger SR-762 and a Sig M400 with a Magpul MOE handguard with added rails that either come with the rifle or after market for nominal cost. Sure beats chasing after ejected cases if you are a reloader or salvage brass collector. No interference with rifle cycling and is easy on and off.