Tactical Brass Recovery’s Gen2 Belt Fed FightLite MCR/SHRIKE/Freedom Ordnance FM 9 Brass Catcher is the optimal solution for your Belt Fed FightLite MCR/SHRIKE/Freedom Ordnance 9mm. Designed by and with the end user in mind, this shell catcher is feature driven, including 4 position detent 180 degree motion, gas venting, throw lever mount, and NO brass catcher related malfunctions.
- Will catch brass, belted ammunition, and disintegrating m27 belt links
- Compatible with Belt Fed FightLite MCR/SHRIKE/Freedom Ordnance FM 9
- Allows Use of/Access to charging handle on FM9 Belt-Fed Upper
BRASS CATCHER FEATURES
- Highest Capacity in the industry- holds 200 or more 5.56 cases
- Folding Design - TBR design allows the brass catcher to be folded up and stored on the rifle space permitting.
- NO Brass catcher related malfunctions - regardless of cyclic rate (dont try that with your brass catcher)..
- Gas Venting - TBR design allows spent gasses to vent upwards and away from the shooter instead of being bottled up and squeezed out toward the shooter.
- Throw Lever Mount - Utilizes a true locking throw lever mount,no tools required for adjustment on both in-spec and out of spec picatinny rails. (TBR uses the highest quality mounts in the industry.)
- Minimal Profile - for cqb/aviation/maritime operations.
- Unobstructed View - of ejection port area with brass catcher in place allowing the shooter to make the “next decision” faster during a stoppage/malfunction.
- No Extra Noise! - None of that annoying “box” noise… Rigidly flexible design allows the brass catcher to absorb impact when encountering tight spaces during CQB. Also does not create any resonance so you get none of that extra noise that solid aluminum or plastic boxes are known for. Does not make noise when contacted by other objects like a branch or wall as you pass by.
- 4 Position Detent - feature allows 180 degrees of motion of the Brass Catcher frame. Allows the brass catcher to be moved out of the way to deal with hard malfunctions such as double feeds or failure to extract. also allows a range officer to observe the safety condition of the weapon from a distance. This feature also comes in handy during temporary or long term storage.
the following colors/patterns are available with additional lead time:
Khaki, ATAC AU, ATAC LE, ATAC FG, ATAC IX, Black Multicam, Multicam, Gray, ATAC Ghost,
Tiger Stripe, ACU, Woodland, ABU, Desert Storm, Desert Marpat, Woodland Marpat.
Email us for availability and ordering.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fits perfectly, stows conveniently, works flawlessly. Costs out the a$$ but is exactly what I needed. Would buy again.
I have a ARES MCR belt fed and an FM-9 belt fed. The Tactical Brass Recovery product works great for both of them. I am pleased I bought it. Prior to purchasing it I used a magnate to collect my links and hands and knees to collect my brass.
I am a dealer and shooter at Knob creek. I purchased a couple of Freedom Arms 9mm uppers and the TBR brass catchers. I made a stand up tripod for it and it is a great package. I've tried other brass catchers, but this is the first one that I have tried that I like. It catches all my brass and links, and enables me to easily show my fire arm clear when I rotate it out. Not cheap, but is great !
Works great on my MG would recommend it
Bought this from reading SAR article for Freedom Ordnance FM9. Author was spot on. Really like the collapsing feature. Very easy to leave on FM9 to store in safe.